Justis Hype's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Peace...keep striving..."

Justis Hype replied Sep 15, 2014 to Your thought on the new Wu Tang Clan release Ron O Neal...

3 Apr 19
Reply by Monica

"Due out this month....First album with no hooks. Check out the singles on the home p…"

Justis Hype replied May 28, 2014 to "Whats the street vibe like for Capadonna new joint, Hook Off ?"

1 May 28, 2014
Reply by Justis Hype

"Childish Gambino is definitelt nyce.....I have to check Earl Sweatshirt....Ive heard…"

Justis Hype replied May 16, 2014 to WHO IS THE BEST LYRICIST IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW??

6 May 16, 2014
Reply by Rapt Poetess

"Thought it samples a Wu classic....the title doesnt necessarily match the content. A…"

Justis Hype replied Oct 23, 2013 to What are your thoughts on the Drake 'Wu Tang Forever' song?

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Justis Hype

"Apples and oranges....One is trying to be lyrical with certain content the other is…"

Justis Hype replied Oct 3, 2013 to Who Is Better on the Mic? Cory Guns or Papoose?

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by H2OShow-WuRadio

"Banger!"

Justis Hype replied Sep 23, 2013 to Don't Waste My Time Ft. Dizzy Dizasta, Krumbsnatcha and the WOLVES!

7 Apr 28
Reply by Pop Lepit

"Nyce...You can post your videos directly on the page by clicking media next to image…"

Justis Hype replied Jul 1, 2012 to Check out hip hop made in Luxembourg, Europe

2 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Tommy Lux

"Students of Shaolin 2 coing soon...Check out this joint from Free Doe Hard Times SOS…"

Justis Hype replied Jul 15, 2011 to STUDENTS OF SHAOLIN 2!!!! SUBMISSION DEADLINE......

15 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by STAGGER LEE

"This  next Students of Shaolin is gonna be even better then the first. We will be dr…"

Justis Hype replied Jul 8, 2011 to STUDENTS OF SHAOLIN 2!!!! SUBMISSION DEADLINE......

15 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by STAGGER LEE

"Peace Steve! I got em and will be listening soon! Thanks for sending and stay tuned…"

Justis Hype replied Jun 23, 2011 to STUDENTS OF SHAOLIN 2!!!! SUBMISSION DEADLINE......

15 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by STAGGER LEE

RSS

Social Networks

WU RADIO MOBILE APP

© 2017   Created by JOHN 'HENRY' FORBES.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service