Saint Brown is an American Recording Artist and a Member of the versatile group 'Conscience Media' along with Tony Cobain and varying singers. I had check in with this super- talented guy to discuss his new single 'Hate 2 Love U.'
1. What is the first Rap song you can remember hearing?
- Rakim, Been a long time
2. When did you start doing music professionally?
- A year and a half ago
3. Who are your influences?
- Eminem, Rakim, Tupac, and Pitbull
4. How would you describe the state of Hip-Hop today?
- state of decay. The true meaning of hip hop has been washed away and left stained with a new era of mumble rap.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What are some of your hobbies?
- dancing, acting, motorcycling, skydiving, and traveling
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- acting, helping others achieve their dreams and making people smile and laugh.
8. What was the inspiration behind 'Hate 2 Love U?'
-The inspiration was that Madison and myself both went through break ups and we decided to Express it in song. We knew there was a large number of people who can relate to what we speak on.
There is a moral behind the song as well. That communication is key and a lot of times people fight just to get to the same point but can't Express it or just not listening.