Elementalists deal in all things elemental. They have access to conditional but powerful element damage bonuses, some granted periodically or with a skill requirement. They can also specialize in elemental ailments, Herald skills, and elemental golems. Some passive skills can be mixed and matched to accommodate multiple damage types, even physical and chaos.
Pretty good so far - but it gets better. Increased ailment/shock/chill effect applies on TOP of this base magnitude! This means the 20% increased effect of non-damaging ailments on Beacon of Ruin mean that these nodes essentially mean that you are applying a minimum 12% chill and 24% shock. In order to bring these effects to their maximum magnitudes of 30% for chill and 50% for shock we need to get a total of 150% increased ailment effect for shock and 200% for chill. We get 20% for free so thats 130%. For shock it looks like the easiest way to stack this up is to use the Unbound Ailments support - which has 30% increase ailment effect at level 20 and using a skill like Arc or Shock Nova, which have 29 and 39% increased shock effect respectively! The in-game currency is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can poe orbs buy from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
Witch - Elementalist
- Pendulum of Destruction: No longer grants both 100% increased Elemental Damage and 25% increased Area of Effect simultaneously for 4 seconds every 10 seconds, and instead grants 75% increased Area of Effect followed by 75% increased Elemental Damage, each for 5 seconds, consecutively, with no downtime.
- Mastermind of Discord has been completely reworked. It now causes you to penetrate 25% Cold Resistance while affected by Herald of Ice, 25% Fire Resistance while affected by Herald of Ash, and 25% Lightning Resistance while affected by Herald of Thunder. It also increases the effect of Heralds on you by 25%, and reduces the mana they reserve by 25%.
- Shaper of Desolation: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite (up from 3%).
- Beacon of Ruin: The small passive leading to the notable now grants 5% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite (up from 3%). The notable now causes Chills from your Hits to always Slow by at least 10%, and Shocks from your Hits to always increase Damage taken by at least 20%.
- Liege of the Primordial: No longer grants 40% increased Damage of each Damage Type for which you have a matching Golem, or 100% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Elemental Golems. It now grants 20% increased Damage for each Summoned Golem, and 25% increased Effect of Buffs granted by your Golems for each Summoned Golem.
- Added a new notable - Elemancer, which grants 20% increased Golem damage for each Golem you have Summoned, and prevents you from being Chilled or Frozen while you have an Ice Golem summoned, Ignited while you have a Flame Golem summoned, and Shocked while you have a Lightning Golem summoned. It also allows you to summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time.
- Paragon of Calamity: No longer reduces Reflected Elemental Damage taken by 50%. Instead, you Cannot take Reflected Elemental Damage. It also grants 0.5% of Elemental Damage leeched as Life.