MATCH DETAILS: Location : Upcoming Information:Malaysian Super League 18.06.2019
Time: 9:00 am
Watch here >>>Pahang - PKNP live
Online here >>>Pahang v PKNP live
Pahang vs PKNP
- One of the leader and one of the outsider will play in this match (ranked 2 and 11 in the zone Relegation to Premier League).
- Recent matches Pahang is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
- PKNP is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
- In this match Pahang is absolute favorite.
- Last 9 head-to-head matches Pahang won 5 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 16-4.
- Including matches at home between the teams Pahang won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-1.
Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
Petaling Jaya City - Felda United match overview, prediction&tips
- Two teams are playing changeable.
- Recently Felda United have a series of home games.
- In this match Petaling Jaya City is a favorite.
- Last 1 head-to-head matches Petaling Jaya City won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.
PKNS - Kedah FA match overview, prediction&tips
- Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 8 and 4).
- PKNS is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
- Recent matches Kedah FA is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
- The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
- Last 7 head-to-head matches PKNS won 0 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 10-15.
- Including matches at home between the teams PKNS won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 8-11.
Kuala Lumpur FA - Melaka United match overview, prediction&tips
- A team from the mid-table and outsider will play in this match (ranked 10 and 5).
- Both teams are now playing unstable.
- Kuala Lumpur FA will have a mini benefit in this match.
- Last 4 head-to-head matches Kuala Lumpur FA won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 9-9.
- Including matches at home between the teams Kuala Lumpur FA won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.