Headcrab Frenzy! Download] [hack]
Download >>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Headcrab Frenzy is a free dynamic action Half-Life mod which allows you to quench a desire to destroy these little bouncy critters to your heart's content, hold records, get achievements, and try your hand at cooperative gameplay, competing in public statistics. Two game modes, six maps, several headcrab types and gradually increasing "frenzy" scale which can be periodically vent - that's the crux of the mod. Is it casual? There is no doubt. But that's not so simple. To achieve high results and score more points you'll have to resort to various tricks: make combos, ensnare headcrabs, use power-ups (there are four in the game), and prevent other players from scoring, pushing them away by a secondary attack of your crowbar. Each map has its own tricks. By discovering them, you'll find out more ways to get high scores and take the first place in tournament tables!
- You start game with 5 lives. Every time you die, you may respawn, until your lives are zero. If they are, the game ends.
- When you kill 40 headcrabs, you gain extra health points.
- When you kill 200 headcrabs, you gain extra life.
- Your health is regenerating with the rate of 2 hp/sec. The faster you move, the faster the regeneration process is.
- Maximum number of alive headcrabs increases over the time.
- Headcrabs' health and damage increases over the time also!
- Killing several headcrabs very fast results in a COMBO!
- Combo temporarily increases you crowbar's damage, the higher is combo - the longer is increase.
- When you kill headcrabs, you gain "frenzy". Combos give additional "frenzy" points.
- If your "frenzy" is full, you may activate it with reload key, to do 16x damage and get extra score!
- First crowbar swing does full damage, subsequent do the half.
- Secondary attack of the crowbar is more powerful, but is slower. The amount of "frenzy" points got for killing by such attack, depends on weapon's upgrade value. If the secondary attack doesn't kill a headcrab, it pushes him away. It is also possible to push away other players!
- Every minute your crowbar is slightly upgraded - it does more damage, critical hit chance is increased, and "frenzy" mode lasts for a longer time.
- If you kill headcrab tracking you with anything but you crowbar, you get an extra score! This is called "Nice catch".
- There are more minor rules - just play and discover them!
- Ladder - different headcrab types are spawned sequentially.
- Random - all headcrab types are spawned randomly. Ladder mode goes into this mode after all types are spawned.
Powerups last for 20 seconds. They respawn in 1 min plus-minus several seconds in a single player game. There may be powerups of the certain type on maps, or a random powerup - it may be different on every respawn. Server may turn powerups off or tweak their respawn times.
- Invulnerability - player is physically invulnerable for all damage types.
- Invisibility - headcrabs don't attack a player although still track him.
- Regeneration - health regeneration is 3 times faster (6 hp/sec).
- Lightning – while attacking, the crowbar periodically makes an electric discharge to the nearest target. The discharge has chain effect stacking up to 8 targets.
There are 6 maps in the mod. After completing a level and learning the score, press an action key in several seconds, and you'll travel to the next map (in multiplayer) or to the start map (in singleplayer). To complete Headcrab Frenzy for 100%, you have to win each map for each skill level (easy, medium, and hard).
Start the game after all players are in. It also can be restarted (using a hcf_restart command). To restart an internet server, including official public server, use a spectator vote system (press DUCK, then VOTES, then select a restart vote in the menu). Your multiplayer score is published on statistics server (only if you play on an official public server). Player is identified by his Steam ID. Please note that your score is published ONLY if you complete the level (either all players are dead, or a time limit is hit), and server performs a level change. 7ad7b8b382
Title: Headcrab Frenzy!
Genre: Action, Casual, Free to Play, Indie
Release Date: 20 Aug, 2015
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: CPU 500 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 Mb video card
- Storage: 200 MB available space
headcrab frenzy. headcrab frenzy. half life headcrab frenzy. headcrab frenzy. half life headcrab frenzy. half life headcrab frenzy
I never thought I could be more happier killing headcrabs but here it is.. What can I say? While I have to admire the dedication and work that went in the mod, the gameplay is just mind-numbingly repetitive, just kill headcrabs over and over with no variation, there are a few diiferent types of headcrabs, like little fast ones or poisonous headcrabs, but they don't add much to the game, not even playing it with friends could make this more engaging, I want to recommend it but yeah, it's just boring. Well.. I was about to recommend it, when I've played for the first 30 minutes. It's not just that, that it gets repetetive and boring over time, I've also encountered with an error so it did not save my score properly when I was in the 26th wave already.
I died multiple times under the "nice catch" thing to grab a invulnerability powerup but died while trying (crouching into it has a work % of 100 though so not really something to complain about really bad)
And I would have kept the game in english only, not even alternating between english and russian. If possible, set it for the individual game languages, if not, then just keep it english.
And when a map starts (not a wave), you should have full HP, right? well not here! getting damaged in warmup phase has no compensation for the real beginning of the map.
It actually was quite fun at the very first time playing it, when everything went fine.. Headcrab Clicker 2015. Great little stress reliever as you smash your crowbar constantly into 100's of headcrabs.... Actually it's really good game... for the first 30 minutes.. fun if u have knothing to do or if you ♥♥♥♥ing hate head crabs. Very funny mod for wasting your time.
Master Pyrox Wizard Smackdown download for pc in parts
Kane amp; Lynch 2: Alliance Weapon Pack Download] [Ativador]
MysteryChess Ativador download [crack]
Eight-Minute Empire key serial
Hyundai R5 rally car mod download
Mining amp; Tunneling Simulator Free Download [FULL]
Achievement Hunters - Soundtrack crack by razor1911 download
METAL GEAR SURVIVE download dlc
Magic 2013 Ancient Wilds Foil Conversion activation unlock code and...
Curse of the Great Forest [Patch]