Fantasy Tales Online Full Crack [crack]
Download >>> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
Fantasy Tales Online is a retro MMORPG where you must form parties, collect gear, fight through dungeons and defeat bosses. Featuring puzzles, a rich item system and complex encounter this isn’t your run-of-the-mill grindfest MMO title!
Build Your Character
Pick who you want to become. Choose between thousand of customization options for your character.
Raid Epic Dungeons
Randomly generated dungeons featuring puzzles, bosses, traps... the works!
Build Your Home
Join your local player town. Collect blocks and objects to place in your home. Band with friends and upgrade to a guild house as the base of your operations. Elect your town major and contribute to it success by defending it and going on the offensive.
Explore a Massive World
Enter a massive world filled with quests and secrets. Start in the town of Bluevale where you must prove yourself before working your way to the large dungeons. Find all the hidden treasures, fight through the Cauldron sewers and explore the southern desert.
Unleash Your Powers
Stun, obliterate, vanish with your characters' unique abilities. Use them strategically to turn the battle in your favor.
Fight unique creatures and take down epic bosses. Employ strategy and party up with your friends. You will be rewarded for your efforts.
Free to play
Enjoy the game without paying, and if you want to support the development team purchase something from our Cash Shop that does not supply any competitive advantage. 6d5b4406ea
Title: Fantasy Tales Online
Genre: Free to Play, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, RPG, Early Access
Cold Tea Studio
Release Date: 5 May, 2016
fantasy tales online reddit. fantasy tales online mac. fantasy tales online steam. fantasy tales online classes. fantasy tales online. fantasy story books online. fantasy tales online bank. games like fantasy tales online. fantasy tales online gameplay. fantasy tales online download. fantasy tales online wiki. fantasy tales online review. fantasy tales online brasil
Fantasy Tales is a game with huge potentional to become a great 2d Indie mmorpg.
If you coming from games such as Ragnarok\/Knight online\/Ultima Online\/Tibia e.g. you will def like this game.
However this game is in early access which mean in a early stage of the game, Therefore you have to have patience.
The devs are releasing patches\/bugfixes atleast every second week since I've started.
They listen to feedback and interract with the community on the forum and in-game when they are online.
Their support is superb I've sent them a mail regarding my backpacks being soulbound on wrong character and the issue got sorted within 5 minutes of the mail being sent which is better then any type of support I got in any other game.
It's nothing in this game which is pay2win you can't buy any type of gear or items which affects gameplay apart from decoration\/costumes (Cosmetic Stuffs).
Only thing I might be worried about is their small dev team which I've got told consist of 4 people but they are doing an amazing job so far for being such a small crew.
Again this game got huge potentional if they play their cards right which seem to be the case for now.
Just keep in mind before you start or consider playing that it's early access and not a full released game with limitless of content.
. Alrighty, I have seen too many people bash this game and I have decided to let everyone know the truth... There are many pros and cons to this game and hopefully if you are looking to try this game, you might find answers to any questions you might have.
Awesome game to play with friends
Incredible amount of depth
Many different variables of weapons and armor
Old rustic feel
Unresponsive\/ Uninterested Developers
A few problems with quests like houses not being available (devs have to do this manually)
VERY Small Community
Now that I've told you about the pros and cons I want to dive into the cons to let you understand how many of these can be temporary and will most likely be fixed, or can be ignored. First of all, the developers took a big hit when an event that I call The Blackout occured. This is the weekend in June of 2016 that the servers just told everyone to screw off and lagged a bunch. (of course this is figuratively, there was just a whole lot of lag) After that weekend the plentiful community that would have a constant amount of 50+ members on a server at one time plummeted to around 5-10 at a time. I just want to say that for the year that I have had this game, this has NEVER happened other than this one weekend. Now after this everyone lost hope and the Developers stopped releaseing patches due to the bashing and lack of support that they were getting. I am willing to bet if the servers healed like they are starting to that the Devs will come back and continue doing an amazing job. As for the minor glitches, there will occasionally be some minor glitches with your movement in the game, but after a few minutes you get used to it. All in all this is a great game that you should definetly give a shot before rejecting completely. I have happily played 222 hours so far and I will continue telling my friends about this amazing game. If you do decide to give it a go come find me and say hello! Thank you for checking out my reccomendation and have an awesome day guys and gals!!!. Great game, 43 hours in and having much more fun than i ever expected i come from a competitave gaming background and this is exactly what i needed a nice casual game that is totally relaxing, plenty quests all the way up to about 35-37 then a little bit of grinding.
I actually spent alot of time grinding while watching tv shows, movies and twitch its very easy to do; great fun met great people.
Hop on it play the trial for a few hours and you'll want to buy the pack for a few extra's the backspace is worth it xD
Cheers.. a free to play game that feal's like golden sun. the questing system is solid sortof on the line's of wow though were it's mostly click click click what am I soposed to do again, all in all great game and is very nestalgic.
Early Access Servers - Most Servers Up:
Thank you all for your patience, we have identified and patched the issue and are bringing up the servers again.
We are continuing to look into EU1, but US1 and US2 are up.
-FTO Team. [5/11/16] Patch Notes:
These changes will go live over the next few hours as we reboot each server briefly one at a time.
General:. Steam Early Access Launch
We are less than 24 hours from our Early Access Launch on Steam! Wow can’t believe we are there, I just wanted to take a few minutes to let you know of some key information for launch:Release Time:
Currently we are shooting for release at 12:00 PM (PST) 5/5/16. If something happens or we need to move the time we will promptly notify everyone via this news section. Servers:
We have multiple servers ready to go, and can shift the population as we need to best accommodate the influx of players. As we do so we just ask that you are patient if servers experience issues at launch, as we will be moving diligently to address anything that comes up.Up To Date News:
We will post any big announcements here (Patch Notes / Server Maintenance / Etc), if you want to get in the moment updates Twitter will be where we are sharing that information Twitter Link
Lastly I just want to thank everyone that has helped us get to this point. We are a small team of 3 developers and we are excited to share our life work with you all.
See you in game!
- Ben / Howard / Gabe. Stream Returning
We will be returning with a stream tomorrow night http://www.twitch.tv/ftostaff
at 6:30 PM PT / 9:30 PM ET. Come join us. Latency Improvements
We made some changes to the TCP slow start configuration and got incredible results. This should affect the overall latency if the server is not close to you. Users that were experiencing a lot of lag, specifically when switching levels, should see a huge improvement. We still have additional adjustments to make, but these changes are a huge step in the right direction.
-FTO Staff. 5/24/16 Patch
- Trade window will now close when the other side dismisses it
- Can now ignore trade from another player temporarily.
- Added a new warp scroll for fast travel. Warp scroll will drop from bosses and will be added as quest rewards in upcoming quests.
- Added a warp scroll pack to the cash shop: 100 gems for 20 scrolls.
- Added the first craftable unique. It’s a one handed Poison Khopesh. It will require 100 rare shards to craft. Unlike the chaos sword, which requires one super lucky roll to drop, this item will require many more likely drops and thus will feature a smoother progression. This unique features a craftable upgrade as well (it will reroll the item however). It will begin to drop rarely in the Morhollow raid but will drop more frequently in the lv 50 raid. NOTE: The hilt cannot drop yet and will come in the next patch.
- The level 50 raid is not ready this patch but we’re still working on it.
- Several new quests added.
- 4 mini secrets.
- 1 big secret.
- A warp island for the warp scrolls.
- New world map markers.
- Tutorial now points to the bluevale caves.
- Nomad camp in the North, with some merchants and will hold a few simple quests. Also, has some returning quest characters - finally.
- New unique quest weapon (it smells bad).
- You can now repeat ‘The Bone Shaman And His Gem’.
- Re-wrote parts of Brotherhood of the traveling pants.
- Updated some skill icons
- Fixed a bug with the follow quests (released earlier)
- Now allocating 1g max java heap size. This will fix a lot of GC performance issues players were seeing when running a dungeon.
- Fixed a bug with buying a guild hall when you had a guild recruiter.
- Fix a case where some textures would reload and leak.
- Fixed a bug where some attack overlays wouldn’t clear if the monster died during the attack.
- Nametags for monsters and NPCs are no longer hidden. Only the player nametags will hide.
- Fix a bug where the fog wouldn’t work on certain underground maps.
- Update the poison damage description to be more clear.
- Fixed a bug where some texture might of been loaded more than once.
- Fixed some grammar and typos.
- Added missing words to the swear filter.
. 12/06/16 Patch
- Significant improvement to the net code to reduce latency and lag. Particularly for users that are far from the server! The game uses TCP much more efficiently to reduce waiting for ACKs. We will continue to optimize further.
- New high level raid ‘Shadow Chambers’. It features a more efficient way to collect crafting materials for the unique Khopesh, new dungeon generator elements.
- Dungeon generator upgrades. Some random dungeon will now spawn portal, mini-bosses, new puzzles. It will also generate new layout structures. More improvements to build on this in upcoming patches.
- New early-access user contributed translations for French, Portuguese and Japanese. Updates to the existing translation.
- Game will reload translation a bit better when switching. Some things will still require a restart however.
- Many new housing tiles implemented into overworld houses.
- Added some new housing tiles into crafting workbench.
- Added new housing tiles to raids.
- Added new housing tiles to some loot crates in overworld.
- Housing tiles drop in larger stacks.
- Implemented some new puzzle mechanics in a secret area.
- Increase the drop rate of slime swords.
- Updated the Bluevale castle (conditionally)
- Multiple, new secret areas added in game.
- A few secret, bonus dialogue / polish added.
- Updated the end of the jester quest (which allows acquiring a new trophy)
- 2 New quests, extending the jester quest.
- Setup dialogue for future quests, adventures.
- Implemented some point and click-ish style objects into the game, to further expand secrets (basic at the moment)
- Major progress in main story (not implemented yet)
- Updated push block (no limit push block) image.
- Updated lantern object to use a particle effect and light.
- Fixed the Cactus’s that looked like they were spawning floor tiles.
- Improved some buttons to resize better with translated words.
- Fixed non-english characters showing up as two corrupted characters instead.
- Fixed a bug where the cash shop would stop working.
- Fixed a bug where you had to log off and back in to select a character.
- Improved the transmog UI a bit to prevent accidentally using one.
- Show a better error message when trying to buy gems without using the steam client.
- Fix bug where sounds would play very quietly when the volume was off.
. Steam Early Access Launch Stream
Check us out as we hope everything doesn't break! :D Twitch Stream[www.twitch.tv]
Starship Rubicon download without key
Arctic alive download with utorrent
Team Four Star RPG download thepcgames
Windlands 2 - Original Soundtrack key
Obscuritas Free Download [Password]
Masked Forces: Zombie Survival patch 8 download pc
The Fog Download] [portable edition]
SPECIAL FORCE VR: INFINITY WAR rar Free Download
Word Rescue download utorrent