Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City [LiVeStReaM]

Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester City [LiVeStReaM]

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Wolverhampton, Molineux
Upcoming Information:English Premier League 27.12.2019
When/Date: 27.12.2019
Time: 2:45 pm


Watch here >>>Wolverhampton vs Man City live

Online here >>>Wolverhampton - Man City live



Wolverhampton - Man City


Short Preview

  • Enjoy watching a meeting between a mid-table team and a leading team (ranked 8 and 3 in the zone Promotion to Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Man City has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very good chance of qualify for ucl (>99%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • Wolverhampton could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Man City is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 6 head-to-head matches Wolverhampton won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wolverhampton won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Burnley - Man Utd match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 12 and 7).
  • Burnley has a small chance of relegated (6%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man Utd has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of qualify for ucl (16%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Burnley is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Man Utd is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Man Utd could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Man Utd have a series of home games.
  • In this match Man Utd is a favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Burnley won 0 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 5-12.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Burnley won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 0-5.

    Watford - Aston Villa match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time only outsiders will meet in a game (ranked 19 in the zone Relegation to Championship and 18 in the zone Relegation to Championship).
  • Watford has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Aston Villa has a chance of relegated (44%), has a very small chance of qualify for ucl (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Aston Villa could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Aston Villa have a series of home games.
  • Watford will

Comment

You need to be a member of Wu-World.com to add comments!

Join Wu-World.com

Social Networks

WU RADIO MOBILE APP

 

© 2020   Created by Wu-Tang Management and Wu-Tang Clan. Copyright 2018 An Official Wu-Tang site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service