Im interested in knowing what all the real Wu Tang fans think. Which of all the legendary albums Wu released do you like most. Make sure you explain your choice!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Daaaamn wich ONE...that's a tuff question, especially if your counting the the solo projects....If you talking about, just the group albums...I got to say 36 chambers, cuz that was the first introduction to some whole next level shit...9 MCs in 1 group...wow...that alone was some next shit. But I got to say Cuban Linx cuz ....I don't know...it was just hot, hot concepts, crazy production and top shelf word play...the total package...but still big shout out to that liquid swords, that ones up in the ranks too.
Reunited double LP
..Very tough choice, but if i could only pick one I'd have to say Wu-Tang Forever...
When I said Wu Tang I was referring to the Original 9 not so much the affiliates. Either way this could be debated for eternity. As far as impact and the the raw sound that embodies Wu it gets no better then 36 Chambers but if your talkin about the best overall body of work I have to run with "Forever". In my opinion that is WTC at its finest on the beats, rhymes, concepts. The first album you could tell they were still finding their niche and experimenting with their own individual deliveries and sounds. On Forvever they were all polished and firmly semented in their individual lanes....Great discussion...Lets keep building!!! Peace
i got to admit....only built for cuban links was my favorite.that combination of rae & ghost was and always will be the first dynamic duo! tical a cool second......but all in all....."the purple tape" !CLASSIC!
"Wu-Tang Forver" , "The First Shall Be The Last" and "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars"

No absolute reason why these are my favorites. Every Wu album that's been made gets heavy play from myself on the daily. But, these are the Wu albums that get played the most...WU-TANG IS FOR THE PEOPLE!!!

-Charlamagne Czar
GOTTA SAY WU TANG FOREVER....THE ALBUM IS STILL AHEAD OF ITS TIME.....THE SOUND QUALITY IS NUTS...THE ALBUM HAS A DEEP TRANSFORMATION AS FAR AS BEATS AND CONCEPTS..TO ME THIS ALBUM WAS LIKE A TRAINING EXERCISE. SO THEY REALLY WORKED TO PROVE SOMETHING ON IT....WHAT PUZZLES ME TILL THIS DAY IS THE TRACK VISIONS AFTER SCARY HOURS...IT STARTS OFF BACKWARDS THE BEAT THE REVERSE BACK INTO NORMAL WHEN METHOD MAN RHYMES...WU TANG IS NOT KNOWN FOR DOING BACKWARDS BEATS..IT WAS JUST WEIRD THAT RZA WOULD DO THAT SO IM WONDERING TILL THE DAY...ALSO THE PILLAGE HEAVY MENTAL DIRTY WEAPONRY LAST SHALL BE FIRST AND MOST OF ALL SUPREME CLIENTELE....
forever, becaus es very essencials street youknow?

I'd say Method Man's "4:20".

First of all, I like method's stuff most and that's the album I spent the most time with - I haven't listened to any other album more than to this one!

all discs

RSS

Social Networks

WU RADIO MOBILE APP

© 2019   Created by Wu-Tang Management and Wu-Tang Clan. Copyright 2018 An Official Wu-Tang site.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service